CAPPELLA DELLA PIA CONGREGAZIONE DEI BANCHIERI E DEI MERCANTI

Church
This chapel was inaugurated in 1692 and was commissioned by the Congregation of Bankers and Merchants. An important example of public commitment, this jewel of Baroque art was perfectly restored between 1956 and 1957. The chapel is dedicated to the three wise men, depicted in the paintings by Andrea Pozzo, Sebastiano Taricco and Luigi Vannier. Some of the paintings and the decorations and frescoes in the vault are by Legnanino and the sculptures in marbled wood are by Carlo Giuseppe Plura (1707-1715).
Contacts
Via Garibaldi, 25, 10122 Torino (TO)

45.0730806, 7.6797422

From 14/09/2019 to 28/06/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    15:00 - 18:00
  • Sun
    10:00 - 12:00
Domenica ore 11:00 S. Messa

From 01/07/2020 to 11/09/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    Closed
  • Sun
    Closed

From 12/09/2020 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    15:00 - 18:00
  • Sun
    10:00 - 12:00
S. Messa - ore 11:00
Services
  • Masses
    : ogni domenica ore 11.00 (no luglio e agosto)