The Castle was built in 1358 at the behest of Amadeo VI of Savoy, the Conte Verde, as a symbol of the Savoy dominion over Ivrea and Canavese. Four massive circular towers characterise the structure, located next to the cathedral and the bishop’s palace.
TariffsServices and accessibility
FreeAccompanied people with disabilities, Kids under 14, Students
Car parksA pagamento su Piazza Castello
It is located in