CHIESA DELLA MADONNA DEL CARMINE

Church
The church was built to the plans of Filippo Juvarra between 1732 and 1736 and completed by Agliaudo di Tavigliano, Francesco Benedetto Feroggio and Ignazio Birago di Borgaro. The façade was built in 1872 and then faithfully restored in 1955 after it had suffered serious damage during the Second World War. In the superb apse is the Madonna del Carmine by Claudio Francesco Beaumont (1755-60).
Contacts
Via del Carmine, 3, 10122 Torino (TO)

45.0756701, 7.6754313

From 01/01/2018 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    Not Available
  • Tue
    Not Available
  • Wed
    Not Available
  • Thu
    Not Available
  • Fri
    Not Available
  • Sat
    Not Available
  • Sun
    Not Available
messe feriali in italiano alle 18.00 (alle 9.00 la domenica) e in rumeno alle 19.00 (alle 8.30 e alle 11.00 la domenica)
Services
  • Masses
    : nei giorni feriali ore 07.45 (italiano - no agosto) - ore 18.00 (italiano prefestivi) - ore 18.15 (italiano - no agosto) - ore 19.00 (romeno) - nei giorni festivi ore 08.30 (romeno) - ore 09.30 (italiano) - ore 11.00 (romeno)