CHIESA DELLA MADONNA DEL PILONE

Church
This church was built at the request of Maria Cristina of France in 1645 and commemorates a miraculous event which had taken place a year before. The church takes its name from the votive pillar representing the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary to whom the miracle was attributed. The church was subject to extension in 1779 and to some reconstruction in 1817. The interior has a single nave with two lateral chapels. The main altar forms part of another image of the Annunciation dating from 1587.
Contacts
Corso Casale, 195, 10132 Torino (TO)

45.0700391, 7.7244876