CHIESA DELLA SANTISSIMA TRINITA'

Church
This circular church was built between 1598 and 1606 to the designs of Ascanio Vitozzi who is buried here. The frescoes inside the dome are the work of Francesco Gonin and Luigi Vacca (1844-47). The marble decorations and furnishings are attributed to Filippo Juvarra.
Contacts
Via Garibaldi, 6, 10122 Torino (TO)

45.0719083, 7.6832896

From 01/01/2018 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    15:00 - 18:00
  • Wed
    Closed 12:00 - 17:00
  • Thu
    15:00 - 18:00
  • Fri
    15:00 - 18:00
  • Sat
    15:00 - 18:00
  • Sun
    15:00 - 18:00
Services
  • Masses
    : nei giorni feriali ore 12.45 (sabato 19.00) - nei giorni festivi ore 10.30 - 19.00