CHIESA DELLO SPIRITO SANTO

Church
Home of the brotherhood of the same name, this church is built behind the Church of Corpus Domini. The building by Giovanni Battista Ferroggio was begun in 1765. It was badly damaged by bombing in 1943 and was then restored in the early 1950s. Of particular note in the interior is the Crocifissione, a group of wooden figures of the Crucifixion by Stefano Maria Clemente (1761).
Contacts
Via Porta Palatina 9, 10122 Torino (TO)

45.07334, 7.68339