CHIESA DI SAN FRANCESCO DA PAOLA

Church
The building of the church and the convent annexe was begun in 1632 to plans attributed to Andrea Costaguta. The interior is built to a rectangular plan with a single nave and six lateral chapels. The construction of the main altar was carried out between 1664 and 1665 by Tomaso Carlone to a design by Amedeo di Castellamonte.
Contacts

45.068580390176, 7.6892924308777

Services
  • Masses
    : nei giorni feriali ore 18.30 - nei giorni festivi ore 09.00 (no luglio e agosto) - ore 10.30 - ore 18.30