CHIESA DI SAN MAURIZIO

Church
The church of San Maurizio, located on the top of the hill above the town of Pinerolo, reached by means of a romantic avenue of chestnut trees, has become the symbol of the city. In 1222 the building was already being used; in 1442 the church was expanded and then rebuilt between 1470 and 1463, as well as being "touched up" many times practically up to 1618.
Contacts
Piazzale San Maurizio, 1, 10064 Pinerolo (TO)

44.8850256, 7.3499953