CHIESA DI SANTA MARIA DEL MONTE DEI CAPPUCCINI

Church

This church, dedicated to the Madonna, sits atop Monte dei Cappuccini. Built as of 1584 to a design by Ascanio Vitozzi, it was consecrated in 1656. The layout of the building is in the form of a central Greek cross, crowned by a dome with an octagonal tambour. The beautiful high altar is the work of Carlo and Amedeo di Castellamonte (1634-1637).

Contacts
Piazzale Monte dei Cappuccini,3, 10131 Torino (TO)

45.059661, 7.697478

From 01/01/2018 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    08:30 - 19:30
  • Tue
    08:30 - 19:30
  • Wed
    08:30 - 19:30
  • Thu
    08:30 - 19:30
  • Fri
    08:30 - 19:30
  • Sat
    08:30 - 19:30
  • Sun
    08:30 - 19:30
Visite guidate su prenotazione
Services
  • Masses
    : nei giorni feriali ore 18.30 - nei giorni festivi ore 11.00 - ore 17.00