CHIESA DI SANTA TERESA

Church

The church was built between 1642 and 1674 to a design by Andrea Costaguta on the wishes of Christine Marie of France whose ashes are held there. The facade, attributed to Carlo Filippo Alberti, dates back to 1764. The two chapels at the ends of the transept were designed by Filippo Juvarra (1733).

Contacts
Via Santa Teresa, 5, 10121 Torino (TO)

45.0689228, 7.6810541

From 03/02/2018 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    Not Available
  • Tue
    Not Available
  • Wed
    Not Available
  • Thu
    Not Available
  • Fri
    Not Available
  • Sat
    Not Available
  • Sun
    Not Available
Services
  • Masses
    : nei giorni feriali ore 08.00 (no sabato) - ore 09.00 - ore 17.30 - ore 17.30 (prefestiva) - nei giorni festivi ore 09.00 - ore 11.00 - ore 19.00 - ore 21.00.