CENTRO STORICO FIAT

Archive
Inaugurated in 1963, Centro Storico Fiat, located in Turin, is hosted by an Art Nouveau building that was built as the first expansion (1907) of the workshops located on Corso Dante, the company’s first home.
The facility began to witness important moments in Fiat’s history straight away: the first of these dates back to 4 May 1966, when in the building’s central hall Vittorio Valletta, a key figure in the more than a century of history of the company founded by Senator Giovanni Agnelli, signed the agreement with the USSR that led to the construction of Togliattigrad.
Centro Storico Fiat now hosts a collection of automobiles, mementos, models and advertising manifestos by artists spanning the company’s entire history: from its first vehicle, the 3½ Hp, to the impressive Mefistofele, which in 1924 beat the all-time world speed record. Then there are the first tractor, the Fiat 702 of 1919, the 18BL truck, which transported Italian troops in the First World War, the Littorina, a rail transportation leader beginning in the Thirties, and the striking G91 fighter, an aircraft designed by Giuseppe Gabrielli and later adopted by NATO.
Contacts

45.045843829834, 7.6799154281616

Tariffs
  • Free
    for all

From 08/03/2020 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    Closed
  • Sun
    Closed
Extraordinary closure

From 01/01/2021 to 31/12/2021

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    Closed
  • Sun
    10:00 - 19:00
Services
  • Pets not allowed
Accessibility Services
Toilets