The building of the church and the convent annexe was begun in 1632 to plans attributed to Andrea Costaguta. The interior is built to a rectangular plan with a single nave and six lateral chapels. The construction of the main altar was carried out between 1664 and 1665 by Tomaso Carlone to a design by Amedeo di Castellamonte.
Services and accessibility
Masses: nei giorni feriali ore 18.30 - nei giorni festivi ore 09.00 (no luglio e agosto) - ore 10.30 - ore 18.30