MUSEO DELLA DIOCESI DI PINEROLO

Museum
History, worshiping and beauty is a synthesis of the contents of the Museum, created in 1997: three words that enclose the itinerary of men and women through the over 250 years of the founding of the Diocese in 1748.
Three legible words that can be read in the paintings and sculptures, in the fabrics and metals of the liturgical furnishings, in the sacred vases, in the archival papers sent to the Museum to protected and enhanced for a historical reading.
The presence of some "torn" frescoes (14th century), drawings and sketches from the School of Enrico Reffo between the 19th and 20th centuries, some cartoons for the wall paintings in the Pinerolo churches of Michele Baretta between 1946 and 1966 are worthy of note.


SAFETY RULES:

  • wearing a mask and gloves is obligatory;
  • there will be a bottle of hand sanitizer gel at the entrance;
  • Access will be regulated in compliance with current regulations and the measures taken to protect everyone’s health.
Contacts
Via del Pino, 49/57, 10064 Pinerolo (TO)

44.8866572, 7.3312423

Tariffs
  • Free
    for all

From 01/01/2019 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    Closed
  • Sun
    10:30 - 12:00, 16:00 - 18:00
Durante le mostre temporanee anche nei pomeriggi feriali.

NORME DI SICUREZZA:
  • obbligo di indossare mascherina e guanti;

  • all’ingresso vi sarà un flacone di gel disinfettante per le mani;

  • Gli accessi saranno regolati nel rispetto delle normative vigenti e delle misure previste per tutelare la salute di tutti.




  • Services
    • Conference room