The Municipal Museum, dedicated to the memory of the Turin businessman Arnaldo Tazzetti, promoter of the first Committee for the recovery of the Ancient Parish Complex of Usseglio, is located in the building that was the seat of the Town Hall from 1786 to 1958 and, on the ground floor, of the elementary school for boys.
Subsequently abandoned, in 2000 its architectural recovery was undertaken.
The Museum, inaugurated on July 3, 2004 and entrusted to the management of the Friends of the Usseglio Municipal Museum Association, is made up of various sections in which the collections and exhibition activities have progressively been divided up and benefits from other rooms in the Parish Complex to guarantee spaces suitable for a modern museum complex.
Dynamic cultural reference center for the entire Viù Valley, the Museum promotes the study, protection and enhancement of the local mountain reality and its historical-environmental heritage. It houses mineralogical, faunal, botanical, archaeological, pictorial and ethnographic collections and offers permanent and temporary exhibitions, a series of publications, educational activities, the Francoprovencal Linguistic Desk and cultural itineraries that illustrate the territory’s historical, artistic, architectural and naturalistic emergences.

Piazza Luigi Cibrario, 10070 Usseglio (TO)

45.2328206, 7.2172386

  • € 5,00
    Full price
  • € 4,00
    Reduced price
    aged 14-26, over 65
  • Free
    people with disabilities, accompanied people with disabilities, kids under 14, Abbonamento Musei holders

From 02/10/2023 to 31/12/2024

  • Mon
    Open on reservation
  • Tue
    Open on reservation
  • Wed
    Open on reservation
  • Thu
    Open on reservation
  • Fri
    Open on reservation
  • Sat
    Open on reservation
  • Sun
    Open on reservation
  • Car parks
  • Bookshop
Accessibility Services
Physical accessibility