The Church was built between 1648 and 1656 to the plans of Carlo Morello. The modern reconstruction in the Neo-Baroque style is the work of the architects Giuseppe and Bartolomeo Gallo (1919 -32). The main altar was designed by Bernardo Antonio Vittone and the polychrome sculpture of the Addolorata is by Stefano Maria Clemente (1750).
Services and accessibility
MassesOrario delle Celebrazioni: Ore 17,30 S. Rosario - Ore 18 S. Messa
Orario Messa festiva: Sabato ore 18 - Domenica ore 11; ore 18 (sospesa da luglio a metà settembre)