Together with its «twin» S. Cristina, this church closes the southern side of Piazza San Carlo. The historical home of the Servite Order, it is named after San Carlo Borromeo, the Blessed Archbishop of Milan who showed particular devotion to the Holy Shroud. Emanuele Filiberto brought the Shroud to Torino in 1578 to shorten the journey of the Bishop who, on foot, was going to Chambéry to worship it. The church was built in 1619, but the facade was only finished in 1834 inspired by its neighbouring church, S. Cristina.
Masses: Messe feriali: ore 7.30 - 10.00 - 18.00; sabato ore 10.00 - 18.00.
Messe festive: ore 10.00 - 11.00 - 12.00 - 18.00