Built in the 11th century, since 1205, with the arrival of the Canons of Moncenisio, the church of San Pietro became an important religious centre. The facade still retains the characteristics of its strictly Romanesque origin, but to which were added during the 14th and 15th centuries the decoration in Gothic style, such as the pinnacles and the strip of brick arches. Inside there are frescoes dating back to between the 11th and 15th centuries and, of particular interest, is a painting representing the Castle, the only evidence of how the manor of the Savoy once looked.
From 01/07/2020 to 31/12/2021
SatOpen on reservation
SunOpen on reservation 10:00 - 18:30
It is located in