This church, dedicated to the Madonna, sits atop Monte dei Cappuccini. Built as of 1584 to a design by Ascanio Vitozzi, it was consecrated in 1656. The layout of the building is in the form of a central Greek cross, crowned by a dome with an octagonal tambour. The beautiful high altar is the work of Carlo and Amedeo di Castellamonte (1634-1637).
Piazzale Monte dei Cappuccini,3, 10131 Torino (TO)
Services and accessibility
Masses: nei giorni feriali ore 18.30 - nei giorni festivi ore 11.00 - ore 17.00
It is located in