This is the first church to be commissioned by the Savoys in Torino, and it is also the oldest seat of the Jesuits in the city. The church was built in 1577 and it is dedicated to the first martyrs, Avventore, Solutore and Ottavio, who are the co-patrons of the city together with St. John the Baptist. The main altar of the church was designed by Juvarra in 1730
Services and accessibility
MassesDomenica alle ore 18:00. Durante la settimana, (lunedì mercoledì e venerdì) si svolge la preghiera della Comunità di Sant'Egidio a cui la chiesa è affidata dal 1 settembre 2013.