The route continues towards San Giuliano e Chiodo, a part of Susa, passing by farmhouses and cultivated fields, until reaching the first houses of Foresto (Municipality of Bussoleno) and the Chapel of the Madonna delle Grazie whose fresco cycle on the life of the Virgin Mary is attributed to Anthoyne de Lhonye from Toulouse who worked in the Susa Valley around about 1462. A short digression leads to the Natural Reserve of the Orrido di Foresta, a beautiful gorge created over the millennia by the erosion of water: close by are the remains of a mill and a lazaret (hospital).
Having passed the Orsiera Rocciavrè Park on the right, the Antica Strada di Foresto leads to Bussoleno. Past the railway station – close to which there is the FERALP - Museum of Rail Transport across the Alps – you continue until the bridge over the Dora Riparia which leads into the medieval village where there can clearly be seen the remains of the town wall, the entrance gate and, along the main street, some homes that inspired D'Andrade for the Borgo Medievale in Turin: Palazzo Allais, Casa Amprimo, also known as Locanda della Croce Bianca, and Casa Aschieri. The Parish Church of Santa Maria Assunta (12th century), flanked by the Romanesque bell-tower, has baroque wooden interiors and interesting paintings by Morgari and Gentileschi resulting from the 18th century refurbishing by the Lorraine architect De Willencourt.