AIUOLA BALBO E GIARDINI CAVOUR

Historical Garden
The Aiuola Balbo, built in 1874 on approximately 11,000 square meters, is inspired by the model of a square with a geometric pattern. Its centre is occupied by a large basin with a fountain.
Inside there are monuments to Daniele Manin, Cesare Balbo, Luigi Kossuth and other historical figures. The Cavour Gardens were built in 1875 on 12,800 square meters and were inspired by a naturalistic model enlivened by small hills and winding paths.
A statue of the Cederale Carlo da Robilant is visible here; also, it is possible to admire remarkable specimens of plane tree, oak, beech and ginko.
Contacts
Piazza Cavour, 10100 Torino (TO)

45.0631635, 7.6896967