• Personal and non-transferable.
• Valid for an adult and one child under 12. The Torino+Piemonte Card Junior is aimed at people younger than 18
• Card on plastic: the back of the card states the validity in hours and the QR code valid to access the museums.
• Card bought online: the QR code must be shown either on the receipt or on the smartphone display to museums and attractions personnel to get the free ticket
• The validity begins at the first use.
As of today, there is no queue skipping privilege for the Cards; it is therefore necessary to go to the ticket office to collect the free admittance ticket.
Notes: Should an attraction close for any special reason (strikes, holidays, etc.) or offer free admission in exceptional circumstances, the validity and duration of the Card will not be prolonged and it will not be reimbursed in any way. Moreover, the Card is not refundable in case of theft, loss or nonuse of the reductions provided by the Torino+Piemonte Card. Turismo Torino e Provincia declines any responsibility for changes in hours or tariffs that are not opportunely communicated by the attractions. Please check ahead calling the number 39.011.522.1010 (GMT+1).