• The Torino+Piemonte Card offers to one child under 12 the same benefits offered to an adult holder of a Card.
• The Torino+Piemonte Card Junior, aimed at people younger than 18, allows you to save money and offers the same advantages of the other Card versions
Museums in Turin and Piemonte:
One child under 12 accompanying a Card owner enters for free in the museums where the free entrance is offered to the Card and gets a benefit also in the museums offering the reduced ticket to the Card holders all over Piemonte.
National Museums (Musei Reali, Villa della Regina, Palazzo Carignano, Castello di Agliè e Castello di Racconigi) and Municipal Museums ((Palazzo Madama - Museo d'arte antica, MAO | Museo d'arte orientale, GAM | Galleria d'arte moderna e contemporanea, e Borgo Medievale) grant free admission to people under age 18.
Tourist Services of Turin:
Children under 6 enjoy GTT tourist services for free.
Youngsters accompanied by a Card owner can benefit of the following reductions:
- City SightSeeing open bus: free ride for the child under 12; children aged 12 to 15 can purchase the “child ticket” starting from 5,00 € for one line
- Panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana: reduced ticket at 6.00 € for under 26
- Sassi - Superga rack tramway: reduced ticket at 4,00 € (round trip) for kids aged 6-12; from age 13 holiday ticket 9,00 € / working days ticket 6,00 €
- Venaria Express shuttle bus to the Reggia di Venaria and Parco della Mandria: only on Sat., Sun. and holidays, reduced daily ticket at 4,00 € for kids aged 6-12; from age 13 holiday ticket 7,00 €;
Participating attractions in Piemonte:
One child under 12 accompanying a Card owner can benefit of the same reductions offered to the Card holders all over Piemonte.
Public transports of Turin:
Card holders purchasing the multi-day ticket to travel on public transports of Torino can enjoy a second ticket at special rate for one accompanying child under 12 (5,50 € instead of 7,50 € for 2 days and 7,50 € instead of 10,00 € for 3 days).
Children aged 3-11 accompanied by a full ticket holder are entitled to travel for free on the whole GTT transportation network, yet they can purchase the “child” personal card at 3,00 €