For 1*, 2, 3 or 5 consecutive days you'll get:
• free admission in the most important museums and exhibitions in Turin, in the castles, fortresses and Royal Residences in Piemonte
• discounted ticket in many other cultural sites all over Piemonte
• reduced ticket on the main tourist services of Turin: panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana - Attention: From Wednesday 5 October 2022, for about a month, the Panoramic Lift of the Mole Antonelliana will be closed to the public for extraordinary maintenance work; Sassi - Superga rack tramway, “Venaria Express” shuttle bus, on board the bus City Sightseeing Torino and the small electric minibus Turin Eco City Tour
• discounts on prominent cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, guided tours in the whole region.
What's more, with a little supplement and just in combination with a Card only at the TIC of Turin you can get a special fare on public transports tickets, while stocks last.
The Torino+Piemonte Card Junior, aimed at people younger than 18, is available for a single duration valid up to three days.
* The 1-day version is valid for a maximum of three free entries in the participating museums.
If you are a travel agency, a tour operator or a Recreation Centre, contact our promotion office at:firstname.lastname@example.org.