To make the most of their Torino+Piemonte Card and to secure their entrance, Card owners entitled to free admission can find the Card reference in the online booking systems of the following most popular attractions, where they are highly recommended to book the slot entrance
Booking is required also for people younger than 18 owners of the Junior Card and for the child under 12 accompanying an adult Card owner.
- CAMERA - Centro Italiano per la Fotografia
- Castello della Mandria (booking mandatory)
- Castello di Moncalieri (booking mandatory)
- GAM - Galleria Civica d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Torino
MAO - Museo d'Arte Orientale
- MAUTO - Museo dell’Automobile di Torino
- Musei Reali di Torino
- Museo Egizio - Booking strongly recommended on weekdays, mandatory on weekends and public holidays
- Museo Lavazza
- Museo Nazionale del Cinema - Panoramica Lift (reduced ticket)
- Palazzo Madama
- Reggia di Venaria
Online ticketing service might require a booking fee.
In the other museums telephone booking is encouraged.