To make the most of the Torino+Piemonte Card and to secure the entrance, Card owners entitled to free admission can find the Card reference in the online booking systems of the following most popular attractions, where they are highly recommended to book the slot entrance. Plan your visits in advance! Available slots sell out quickly, especially during long weekends and holidays.
Booking is required also for people younger than 18 owners of the Junior Card and for the child under 12 accompanying an adult Card owner.
- CAMERA - Centro Italiano per la Fotografia
- Castello della Mandria (booking required)
- Castello di Moncalieri (booking required)
- GAM - Galleria Civica d’Arte Moderna e Contemporanea di Torino
- Infini•to - Planetario di Torino
- MAO - Museo d'Arte Orientale
- MAUTO - Museo dell’Automobile di Torino
- Musei Reali di Torino
- Museo Egizio (Booking strongly recommended on weekdays, mandatory on weekends and public holidays)
- Museo Lavazza
- Museo Nazionale del Cinema + Tim Burton Exhibition (Booking strongly recommended) - Panoramica Lift (reduced ticket)
- Palazzo Madama
- Reggia di Venaria (Ticket All in a Palace)
- Villa della Regina (Booking mandatory on sundays and public holidays)
Online ticketing service might require a booking fee.
In the other museums telephone booking is encouraged.