CHIESA DI SAN DALMAZZO

Church
This church is adjacent to the ex-friary of the Barnabites and has a 16th Century façade which was restored in 1702. The church has the form of a basilica with three naves. The decoration on the interior walls is the result of the revived taste for medieval decoration in the late 18th Century and is the work of Enrico Reffo and his school.
Contacts
Via delle Orfane, 3, 10122 Torino (TO)

45.0741157, 7.6783022

From 09/02/2019 to 31/12/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    Closed
  • Sun
    Closed