CHIESA DI SAN TOMMASO

Church
One of the oldest parochial churches in Turin, it was rebuilt in 1584. Following the plan for the reformation of the city brought about at the end of the 19th century, the church was completely redesigned by Carlo Ceppi who cut short a nave transforming the building to a central plan.
Contacts
Via Monte di Pietà, 11, 10121 Torino (TO)

45.070474695458, 7.6816964149475

From 01/01/2018 to 30/09/2020

  • Mon
    Closed
  • Tue
    Closed
  • Wed
    Closed
  • Thu
    Closed
  • Fri
    Closed
  • Sat
    Closed
  • Sun
    Closed