CHIESA DI SAN FRANCESCO DI SALES

Church

Formerly a convent church for the Sacrementine nuns, built in 1843 in neoclassical style, it holds a red damask chasuble made from the cloth on which the Holy Shroud was placed during the Ostension in 1933.

Contacts
Via Maria Ausiliatrice, 32, 10123 Torino (TO)

45.061737, 7.6900086000001

From 01/10/2020 to 31/12/2021

  • Mon
    08:00 - 18:30
  • Tue
    08:00 - 18:30
  • Wed
    08:00 - 18:30
  • Thu
    08:00 - 18:30
  • Fri
    08:00 - 18:30
  • Sat
    08:00 - 18:30
  • Sun
    08:00 - 18:30