CHIESA DI SANTI MARTIRI

Church
This is the first church to be commissioned by the Savoys in Torino, and it is also the oldest seat of the Jesuits in the city. The church was built in 1577 and it is dedicated to the first martyrs, Avventore, Solutore and Ottavio, who are the co-patrons of the city together with St. John the Baptist. The main altar of the church was designed by Juvarra in 1730
Contacts
Via Garibaldi, 25, 10122 Torino (TO)

45.073052744079, 7.6797223091125

From 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2021

  • Mon
    16:00 - 19:00
  • Tue
    10:00 - 13:00, 16:00 - 19:00
  • Wed
    10:00 - 13:00, 16:00 - 19:00
  • Thu
    10:00 - 13:00, 16:00 - 19:00
  • Fri
    10:00 - 13:00, 16:00 - 19:00
  • Sat
    10:00 - 13:00, 16:00 - 19:00
  • Sun
    10:00 - 13:00, 16:00 - 19:00
Services
  • Masses
    Domenica alle ore 18:00. Durante la settimana, (lunedì mercoledì e venerdì) si svolge la preghiera della Comunità di Sant'Egidio a cui la chiesa è affidata dal 1 settembre 2013.