The various halls offer an historical and visual re-enactment of migrant-receiving countries and of the protagonists from Italy and Piedmont who often helped “to build” whole nations with their work and intellect.
- To enter the Museum you must wear a mask;
- Body temperature will be checked at the entrance gates;
- At the entrance there will be a bottle of hand sanitizer gel to be used before entering;
- wear gloves (these are provided by the Museum);
- walk on the sanitizing mat.
- Group visits are, for the moment, suspended, with the exception of families;
- We recommend online or telephone reservations, to avoid gatherings inside the building.
LIBRARY SAFETY RULES:
- We recommend reserving books online, to avoid gatherings inside the room;
- the books must be returned in a plastic bag.
TariffsHoursServices and accessibility
MonOpen on reservation
TueOpen on reservation
WedOpen on reservation
ThuOpen on reservation
FriOpen 10:00 - 13:00, 15:00 - 18:00
SatOpen 10:00 - 13:00, 15:00 - 18:00
SunOpen 10:00 - 13:00, 15:00 - 18:00
Gli ingressi saranno contingentati e limitati ad un massimo di sei persone per volta. Per i gruppi è consigliata la prenotazione. Per informazioni scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org oppure chiamare il 3711165506.