The lakeside Archaeological Park was inaugurated in March 2017 and displays a life-size reconstruction of a home: the new itinerary completes and integrates this experience, which is also enriched by educational workshops and guided tours for adults.
SAFETY RULES: In order to guarantee the best protection of visitors and avoid the risk of infection as much as possible, the Archaeological Park of Lago Pistono (exhibition halls and open air lake village) has put the necessary safety measures into force for the containment of COVID-19.
- Reservations required
- Anyone entering the Archaeological Park of Lake Pistono must sign a self-certification form containing the safety rules to be followed during the visit
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, even for children over the age of 6
- It is necessary to sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the exhibition space, using the special dispensers made available
- During your visit, for the entire period of your stay inside the Archaeological Park, it is necessary to always keep the interpersonal safety distance, avoiding crowding
- For access to the exhibition halls and the lake village, a maximum number of people is foreseen calculated based on the size and logistics of the spaces
- It is important to comply with the indications provided by the Archaeologists and Volunteer Tourist Consultants of the Municipality of Montalto Dora
Reduced priceChildren 6 to 14
From 05/09/2021 to 12/12/2021
Sun10:30 - 12:30, 15:00 - 17:00
Domenica 5-12-19 e 26 SETTEMBRE
Domenica 3-10-17 e 24 OTTOBRE
Domenica 14 e 21 NOVEMBRE
Domenica 12 DICEMBRE e giovedì 30 DICEMBRE
L’attività comprende visita guidata con archeologo allo Spazio Espositivo.
A seguire piacevole e facile passeggiata (25 minuti circa) lungo la strada delle vigne per raggiungere le ricostruzioni Open air sulle rive del Lago Pistono. Durata attività 2 ore, con partenza alle ore 10,30 o alle ore 15.00.
Prenotazione obbligatoria entro le ore 15.00 del sabato precedente l'apertura al numero 392.1515228
La visita al Parco Archeologico sarà effettuata al raggiungimento del numero minimo di 8 partecipanti.
Le prenotazioni si chiudono al raggiungimento della quota prevista.