PALAZZOTTO JUVA

Historical dwelling
The Palazzotto Juva is located inside the Cascina Pascolo Nuovo in Volvera. The first historical evidence dates back to 1628 when the community of Volvera sold a "Cassina della Margherita" (Margherita’s Farmstead), or rather Pasco’s, measuring 215 “giornate” (a “giornata” is an ancient unit of measurement in Piedmont and 1 “giornata” = 3810m2) to Count Urbano Piossasco Folgoris of Scalenghe, located on the border between Ayrasca and Volvera".
From the mid-1700s to almost all of the 1800s, new crops such as rice and vines were started on the farmstead, then replaced, during the last century, with wheat, maize and meadowland.
In the twentieth century the Palazzotto Juva was to become property of the Sella-Pallone Foundation and finally of Canavesio-Bruno, the current owners.


SAFETY RULES:

  • mask required;
  • wash your hands with the sanitizing gel placed at the entrance;
  • body temperature control;
  • the history and events of Palazzotto Juva will be illustrated in the park and garden outside the building.
Contacts
Via Cascina Pascolo Nuovo, 77, 10040 Volvera (TO)

44.9414791, 7.5128695

Tariffs
  • € 8,00
    Full price
  • Free
    the disabled, Children under 6
  • € 5,00
    Reduced price
    Abbonamento Musei holders, Torino+Piemonte Card owners

From 31/05/2021 to 31/10/2021

  • Sun
    4th Sunday of the month 10:00 - 12:30, 15:00 - 19:00
Visite guidate al parco e al giardino 11:00 - 15:00 - 16:00 - 17:00
NORME DI SICUREZZA:
  • obbligo di mascherina;

  • lavarsi le mani con il gel igienizzante posto all'ingresso;

  • controllo temperatura corporea;

  • la storia e le vicende del Palazzotto Juva verranno illustrate nel parco e nel giardino all'esterno dell'edificio.
  • From 23/05/2021 to 23/05/2021

    • Sun
      10:00 - 12:30, 15:00 - 19:00
    Ingresso gratuito.
    Necessaria la prenotazione: 347.4898272 333.4874097
    Visite guidate al parco e al giardino.
    Orari visite: 11,00 - 15,00 - 16,00 - 17,00
    Cards and tourist objects