CHIESA DI SANTA TERESA

Church

The church was built between 1642 and 1674 to a design by Andrea Costaguta on the wishes of Christine Marie of France whose ashes are held there. The facade, attributed to Carlo Filippo Alberti, dates back to 1764. The two chapels at the ends of the transept were designed by Filippo Juvarra (1733).

Contacts
Via Santa Teresa, 5, 10121 Torino (TO)

45.0689228, 7.6810541

From 03/02/2018 to 31/12/2022

  • Mon
    07:30 - 19:30
  • Tue
    07:30 - 19:30
  • Wed
    07:30 - 19:30
  • Thu
    07:30 - 19:30
  • Fri
    07:30 - 19:30
  • Sat
    08:30 - 19:30
  • Sun
    08:30 - 19:30
Services
  • Masses
    : nei giorni feriali ore 09.00 - ore 17.30 ;
    - nei giorni prefestivi ore 17.30 ;
    - nei giorni festivi ore 09.00 - ore 11.00 - ore 19.00 .