The Temple of Torre Pellice was built in 1852, after the emancipation of 17 February 1848 abolished the prohibitions imposed on the Waldenses. Every year there is held the opening of the Synod, the decision-making body of the Waldensian and Methodist Churches formed by representatives elected by the community.
Via Beckwith, 10066 Torre Pellice (TO)
From 06/05/2021 to 01/09/2021
Thu15:00 - 18:00
Fri15:00 - 18:00
Sun15:00 - 18:00