Torino is the ideal city to host any type of event: from small conferences to big medical-scientific congresses, from corporate conventions to incentive and team building trips.
Located in the heart of Europe and well connected to the main cities in Italy and abroad, it offers top-level congress structures and services, excellent hotel accommodation and a great historical, artistic and cultural heritage.
• easy to reach from everywhere in Europe
• it’s just the right size, neither too big nor to small
• cutting-edge conference centres
• Royal Residences to live the atmosphere of times past
• the first capital of Italy with over 2000 years of history
• Museo Egizio, the most important in the world, after the Cairo’s one, and a wide cultural offer
• an exciting entertainment calendar
• the capital of taste, chocolate and aperitifs
• historic cafés and trendy bars
• the Olympic mountains within reach