Some brief instructions to buy your Card online:
- Pick the box of the Card you prefer and go to the online shop
remember that 3- days Junior card will appear when indicating the date of birth of the minor it is aimed at. 24,48 hours and 5 days Torino+Piemonte Cards are not available in the Junior version
- Fill the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk*
- The Torino+Piemonte Card is personal, hence it possible to add only one Card at a time in the cart; the information about every buyer must be provided
- The date of birth of the owner defines the versions of Cards available so it's a mandatory field.
- Remember that each card is valid for an adult and a child up to 11 years, if you enter a date of birth for which there is no type of card (e.g. a date for a child under 11 years) the program will not be able to associate with any card.
- Since the addition of the first item in your cart, you have 30 minutes to add other products; the time you have to finalize your purchase with credit card is 10 minutes
- Before payment you need to create an account, providing an e-mail and a password. All the purchases will be sent to the email indicated during the registration.
Due to system alignment problems, you might receive a voucher with cards entitled to the same person but with QR Code featuring different serial numbers. In case, don’t worry: the QR code serial number is valid and it will be used by each museum to register your entrance.
- At the end of your purchase you will receive a recap email and you can always find your previous purchases in your personal area.
- The pdf document you receive by mail contains the QR code already valid for accessing the museums; you must show it from your smartphone to the ticket office.
- As of today, there is no queue skipping privilege for the Card; it is therefore necessary to go to the ticket office to collect the free admittance ticket.