Some brief instructions to buy your Card online:
- Pick the box of the Card you prefer and go to the online shop:
Remember that 3 days (72h) Junior card will appear when indicating the date of birth of the minor it is aimed at. 1 day (24h),2 days (48h) and 5 days (120h) Torino+Piemonte Cards are not available in the Junior version.
- Fill the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk*.
- The date of birth of the owner defines the versions of Cards available so it's a mandatory field.
- The Torino+Piemonte Card is personal, hence it possible to add only one Card at a time in the cart; the information about every buyer must be provided.
- Remember that each Torino+Piemonte card is valid for an adult and a child up to 11 years.
If you enter a date of birth for which there is no type of card (e.g. a date for a child under 11 years) the program will not be able to associate with any card.
- Since the addition of the first item in your cart, you have 30 minutes to add other products; the time you have to finalize your purchase with credit card is 10 minutes.
- Before payment you need to create an account, providing an e-mail and a password. All the purchases will be sent to the email indicated during the registration.
Don’t worry if your card purchase voucher is entitled to the same person even though you have entered different names: the museums entrance is possible just by showing each QR code that is unique and has a different serial number, valid to register your free access.
- At the end of your purchase you will receive a recap email and you can always find your previous purchases in your personal area.
- The pdf document you receive by mail contains the QR code already valid for accessing the museums; you must show it from your smartphone to the ticket office.
Take advantage of the card to book online and in advance admission to the most visited museums!
Click here to discover the complete list of museums and keep in mind that there is no fast track for Torino+Piemonte Card holders.
In compliance with the government regulations from 10 January 2022, it will be mandatory that visitors exhibit the Reinforced Green Pass accompanied by an identity document to access to the museums. These provisions do not apply to children under the age of 12 and to individuals with a specific medical certification. Without the documents cited above it will not be possible to access the Museums and the Card purchased will not be refunded.
Considering the persistent health emergency and the resulting transition in the four areas (white, yellow, orange, red) we advise you to check the updates of museums/events on the official websites.